Mandolin 3D Engraved Crystal 3D Engraved Crystal Keepsake/Gift/Decor/Collectible/Souvenir
- Made in Canada and responsibly made-to-order.
- The mandolin was first heard in the 18th century across Europe, and became extremely popular thanks to Neapolitan musicians in the 19th century. Our designers have engraved the deep bowled style of that time, in homage to those performances.
- Illuminated decor to adorn your home or as a unique gift
- Exclusive one-of-a-kind design by AB Crystal Collection
- First, our designers create a unique and detailed 3D model. Then, our skilled technicians etch the 3D model into crystal using advanced laser technology.
- Includes FREE Round LED Base Light (plug-in)
- Packaged in a thoughtfully prepared keepsake gift box with a black silk inlay
- Crystal sizes:
- Small - 3 x 2 x 2 inches Small (3 x 2 x 2 inches)
- Medium - 3 x 3.5 x 3 inches Medium (3 x 3.5 x 3 inches)
- Large - 3 x 5 x 2.5 inches Large (3 x 5 x 2.5 inches)
- XL - 4 x 6 x 3 inches XL (4 x 6 x 3 inches)
- XXL - 6 x 8 x 3 inches XXL (6 x 8 x 3 inches)