Kantele 3D Engraved Crystal
- Made in Canada and responsibly made-to-order.
- The kantele is Finland’s national instrument. Legend tells us that it was originally made of women’s hair and the jaw bones of fish, and when first played, all living things began to cry at its beautiful sound. Its haunting sound is created when the player plucks its strings.
- Illuminated decor to adorn your home or as a unique gift
- Exclusive one-of-a-kind design by AB Crystal Collection
- First, our designers create a unique and detailed 3D model. Then, our skilled technicians etch the 3D model into crystal using advanced laser technology.
- Includes FREE Round LED Base Light (plug-in)
- Packaged in a thoughtfully prepared keepsake gift box with a black silk inlay
- Crystal sizes:
- Small - 3 x 2 x 2 inches Small (3 x 2 x 2 inches)
- Medium - 3 x 3.5 x 3 inches Medium (3 x 3.5 x 3 inches)
- Large - 3 x 5 x 2.5 inches Large (3 x 5 x 2.5 inches)
- XL - 4 x 6 x 3 inches XL (4 x 6 x 3 inches)
- XXL - 6 x 8 x 3 inches XXL (6 x 8 x 3 inches)