Clapsticks 3D Engraved Crystal
- Made in Canada and responsibly made-to-order.
- Clapsticks are a traditional Aboriginal Australian instrument, made of wood and used to keep rhythm. They are often heard during rituals, in time with chanting. They are made from the native eucalyptus tree, and are presented here in stunning premium 3D crystal.
- Illuminated decor to adorn your home or as a unique gift
- Exclusive one-of-a-kind design by AB Crystal Collection
- First, our designers create a unique and detailed 3D model. Then, our skilled technicians etch the 3D model into crystal using advanced laser technology.
- Includes FREE Round LED Base Light (plug-in)
- Packaged in a thoughtfully prepared keepsake gift box with a black silk inlay
- Crystal sizes:
- Small - 3 x 2 x 2 inches Small (3 x 2 x 2 inches)
- Medium - 3 x 3.5 x 3 inches Medium (3 x 3.5 x 3 inches)
- Large - 3 x 5 x 2.5 inches Large (3 x 5 x 2.5 inches)
- XL - 4 x 6 x 3 inches XL (4 x 6 x 3 inches)
- XXL - 6 x 8 x 3 inches XXL (6 x 8 x 3 inches)